Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

When does the process end?

I had the pleasure of working with a great couple as new patients in my office today.  After we went through the things I usually do and a few things I specifically did we sat down and talked a little more.

She said that what we spoke about made sense, and that she understood that the care I was suggesting to her was a process.  And then she asked "but when does the process end?"

I answered her in two ways; 1) chiropractic is like anything else you can do in life that delivers ongoing benefits.  Exercise, dating your spouse, sleeping well, showering all help ongoingly, and so does Chiropractic.  2) I told her in my own life I don't get adjusted because I'm in pain, or have some ailment to treat.  I get adjusted because I want optimize my nervous system, my health and my life.

So ultimately, even though you are free to stop when ever you want.  There is no end to the process.

No comments: