1) The brain functions in patterns, repetitions or habits. Some patterns are set to initiate protective mechanisms. Some patterns are for growth and repair.
2) All funtional patterns of the brain have expression in the body.
3) The default brain patterns are for growth and repair.
4) Protective patterns that are activated for a prolonged period of time are damaging to the body and the brain. A subluxation is an expression of this prolonged, damaging, protective pattern.
5) The chiropractic adjustment of the subluxation gives feedback to the brain, which can alter patterns.
6) Adjustments can interupt or initiate protective patterns.